Administration and Facilities Coordinator Dubai
Administration, Middle East & Africa, Individual Contributor
This is an exciting role based at Cochlear Middle East to provide the highest level working environment through the coordination/ control/ administration of facilities functions at Cochlear Dubai offices.
Supporting the Management team, this position proactively coordinates all day-to-day facilities operations, this includes the implementation and monitoring of effective and efficient processes and policies within the defined scope of functional responsibilities.
You will supervise and maintains the offices to meet high company standards for health & safety and other regulatory requirements. The successful individual will have strong knowledge of United Arab Emirates health, safety & environmental regulations, as well as fire marshal and first aid support. You will have a strong collaborative approach to work with internal and external stakeholders
Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Duties and Responsibilities: Administration and Facilities Coordinator Dubai
- General administrative support to the management team
- Support the administration/operation of the Dubai office, including the overall responsibility for the office, furniture, equipment and supplies
- Maintain proper documentation of facilities, environmental, and safety related documents
- Communicate and monitor local office policies and procedures in alignment with EMEA/Global policies and Dubai Healthcare City policies, as required and appropriate
- Co-ordinate and maintain all office related contracts (office lease, maintenance, cleaners, suppliers, delivery services, hotels, taxis, restaurants, etc.) and communicate preferred providers/suppliers/ partners in- and/or externally as required
- Initiate and implement process improvements initiatives and projects
- Undertake weekly building audits to identify repairs and maintenance issues to be acted upon proactively
- Conduct annual emergency evacuation training
- Conducts infection control risk assessments for construction and renovation projects; equipment inspection, and pest control
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements are implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Carry out risk assessments as and when required
Key Requirements: Administration and Facilities Coordinator Dubai
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in relating field(s)
- Health & Safety, Fire Marshal and First Aid experience
- Knowledge of building code requirements, safety procedures, authorities’ requirements, building standards and fire regulations
- Have ability to prioritize and solve problems and situations as they arise
- Experience working for multinational corporation(s) in a matrix organization
- IT Skills: MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint) Excellent
- Must be able to support processes and policy improvements within scope of position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in supporting Quality and Regulatory functions is a plus
- Language Skills/ Proficiency: English (fluent in written and spoken) , Arabic (fluent in spoken Arabic preferred)General:Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).