AgeCare is dedicated to creating vibrant seniors communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction
Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
Job Details of Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
- Location: 1729-90 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2V 4S1
- Salary: 38.83 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
- Work Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Job Overview of Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Experience an asset
- Willing to relocate
- Nursing home/home for the aged
Description of Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
Registered nurses and signed-up psychological registered nurses give direct nursing care to individuals, deliver wellness education and learning programs, and give consultatory services about concerns appropriate to the nursing technique. They are used in a range of settings consisting of medical facilities, taking care of homes, expanded treatment centers, recovery centers, medical professionals’ offices, clinics, area agencies, firms, private homes, and public and private organizations or they may be self-employed.
Job Responsibilities of Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
- Supply wellness education programs
- Handle home care cases
- Offer consultative solutions regarding problems pertinent to nursing profession and nursing method
- Offer nursing treatment
- Monitor licensed practical nurses and other nursing personnel
Qualifications Required for Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
- Certificates, permits, subscriptions, and programs
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse by rural or territorial authorities
Added info on Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
Work conditions and physical capacities
- Focus to information
- Bending, crouching, stooping
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Big workload
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Standing for prolonged periods
- Work under pressure
- Customer emphasis
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written interaction
- Team player
Health and wellness benefits
- Dental plan
- Impairment benefits
- Healthcare strategy
- Vision care advantages
- As per the cumulative arrangement
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Various other advantages
Job Duties of Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
General duty registered nurses
- Evaluate individuals to identify ideal nursing treatments
- Team up with participants of an interdisciplinary wellness team to strategy, apply, collaborate, and assess personal care in consultation with clients and their families
- Carry out medicines and therapies as recommended by a medical professional or according to well-established policies and protocols
- Monitor, evaluate, address, paper, and record symptoms and modifications in individuals’ conditions
- Operate or keep track of medical apparatus or equipment
- Aid in surgery and various other clinical procedures
- May supervise licensed practical nurses and various other nursing teams
- May create and execute discharge planning procedures on the admission of people
- May show and advise individuals and their families on health-related concerns in collaboration with other health care providers.
Occupational health nurses
- Create and apply worker health and wellness education programs and supply registered nursing care to secretive companies and industries.
Area health nurses
- Supply wellness education and sign up nursing care in public health devices and through home sees, handle complex home treatment situations, participate in neighborhood requires evaluation and program growth, conduct disease screening, and provide booster shot programs.
Registered psychiatric nurses
- Provide nursing care, helpful therapy, and life abilities programming to patients in psychiatric hospitals, psychological wellness clinics, lasting treatment centers, and community-based setups.
Nursing researchers and experts
- Participated in research study activities related to nursing, as freelance or as utilized by medical facilities, public and personal organizations, and governments
- Supply consultatory services to institutes, organizations, and healthcare companies concerning issues and worries pertinent to the nursing career and nursing practice.
Scientific registered nurses
- Provide leadership, advice, and advice on the arrangement of research-based take care of particular client teams within the care of specific healthcare organizations.
You may apply for, Opportunities for Registered Nurse in Canada| Salary $37.93–$54.37/ hour
Job titles: Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
- Professional nurse
- Community health nurse
- Crucial Treatment Registered nurse
- Emergency care nurse
- Intensive care registered nurse
- Nurse scientist
- Nursing professional
- Work health registered nurse
- Exclusive obligation registered nurse
- Public health nurse
- Nurse practitioner (R.N.).
- Registered Psychological Registered Nurse (R.P.N.).
Related occupations: Registered Nurse in Alberta Canada
- Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- Nurse practitioners
- Licensed practical nurses
- Managers in healthcare
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com