Head of Special Educational Needs/Farm Manager (Care Farm): Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Job Title: Head of Farm Services
Location: Mill Hill, London
Position Type: Full-Time
Department: Farm Services
Reports To: Director of Specialist Services
We are looking for an enthusiastic and specialized Head of Farm Services to lead the shipment of our distinct Care Farm in Mill Hill, London. At SweetTree Farm, we are committed to offering premium education and learning, care, and support to our customers, their households, and farm visitors, all while promoting a deep connection with the natural surroundings. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
If you have a strong background in unique instructional requirements (SEN), a love for the outdoors, and a wish to make a positive influence on individuals’s lives, we welcome you to join our team and help us grow and support this special place. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
At SweetTree Farming for All, we integrate the vast farming experience with the acclaimed care and transitional living emphasis of SweetTree Home Care Providers. Our specialized group has the experience and skills to work with children, adults, and older individuals with a range of Care and assistance demands. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Our 14-acre farm at Sugary food Tree Fields provides a wide variety of activities, consisting of livestock farming, horticulture, bush crafts, preservation, eco, all-natural crafts, and cooking. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
As the Head of Farm Services, your duty is crucial in making certain the success and development of our Farm Solutions. You will certainly lead a devoted group and job closely with different stakeholders to achieve the following: Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
- Oversee the everyday operations of the farm and manage the workload of the farm group.
- Establish and broaden the Managed Solution by teaming up with interior business stakeholders.
- Provide top quality, education-focused solutions to make it possible for the growth, independence, and advancement of all customers and organizations going to the farm.
- Properly handle the farm budget plan, consisting of job budget management, reporting, and tracking and analysis.
- Produce and provide motivating outreach programs that accommodate various customer groups and interests, including activities such as livestock farming, gardening, bush crafts, conservation, eco, natural crafts, and food preparation.
- Lead team educational programs and tasks, including nature trails, arts and crafts, and culinary.
- Advertise and support for SweetTree Farm to customers, area groups, colleges, and other relevant bodies.
- Team up with firm supervisors and the Advertising and marketing Supervisor to meet development and advertising goals.
- Make sure the care, well-being, and handling of all farm livestock.
- Maintain documents and compliance in areas including customer development, health and safety, and land usage.
- Perform risk analyses to make sure the security of farm staff and individuals.
- Manage and establish give financing and volunteering programs.
- Function as the best backstop for Farm Employees throughout their absence.
- Represent the handled services in both interior meetings and outside stakeholder engagements.
- Support the self-reliance and dignity of all customers and individuals, while respecting variety and various societies.
- Maintain privacy and observe data defense guidelines.
- Tested specialist history in unique instructional requirements (SEN) or care, with a record of taking care of teams and intricate activity-based setups.
- Passion for the outdoors and strong experience operating in outside, gardening, or farm-based settings.
- Experience in project administration and cooperation with numerous companions.
- Relevant professional certification.
- Experience in supporting individuals with a selection of requirements in team setups.
- Experience dealing with youths, at risk groups, and those with challenging practices.
- Solid social abilities with the capability to be reliable, influential, and inspirational.
- A proactive and solutions-oriented perspective.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a strong concentrate on customer support.
- Solid proficiency and computer system abilities.
- Working understanding of first aid and appropriate health and wellness concerns in exterior setups.
- Willingness to operate in an outside setup in a practical, off-grid farm office.
- 37.5 hours weekly, Mon– Fri with some on-call seasonally.
- Terms and conditions of employment as per your employment contract and staff handbook
Outfit Code: Specialist clothing conference health and wellness requirements.
If you are passionate about making a positive effect with outside education and learning and care and have the crucial experience, skills, and attitudes laid out above, we urge you to obtain the position of Head of Farm Services at SweetTree Farm. Join us in our goal to help customers and neighborhoods grow attuned to the natural environment while combining farming experience with the award-winning care and transitional living focus of SweetTree Home Care Providers. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your pertinent experience and why you are the excellent prospect for this function. SweetTree Farm is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from all certified prospects. Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners Agriculture Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Find more jobs here