Supervisor, Operational Support Centre: Canada Government Job
Canada Government Job
Parliamentary Protective Service – Operations Services Sector, Operational Support Center (OSC) Branch
AS-05 – This position is at the PSG-7 group and level and the annual salary is based on a 35-hour work week.
Job type: Full-time
Shift & schedule: Overtime
For further information on the organization, please visit Parliamentary Protective Service
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Vision care
We are committed to providing an inclusive and also barrier-free workplace, beginning with the hiring procedure. If you need to be suited during any type of phase of the analysis procedure, please utilize the Contact details below to request specialized holiday accommodation All info received in relation to holiday accommodation will be kept confidential. Canada Government Job
- Looks after the day-to-day procedures of the Operational Assistance Centre (OSC); ensuring the OSC position for procedures is fulfilled;
- Analyzes work, schedules, staffing levels, functional demands as well as provides referrals that affect the efficiency of the OSC or adjustments in procedures;
- Guides the application of policies, procedures as well as methods for emergency situation action and also makes certain personnel are trained and also experienced in the distribution of front-line telephone call Centre solutions;
AND ALSO: Canada Government Job
- Gives assistance as well as feedback on staff member performance, outfit as well as deportment, identifies and also intends training requirements for workers.
- The Parliamentary Safety Solution (PPS) is a different and distinct company as well as is exempt to the general public Service Employment Act. PPS has its own category, settlement system as well as staffing program. Persons appointed to PPS continue to belong to the federal government and also will get the general public solution pension and also public service insurance policy advantages intend.
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance plans
- 35-hour standard work week
- Free on-site fitness facilities
- Public Service Pension Plan
- Minimum 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Centrally located in downtown Ottawa
- Proximity to O-Train Parliament Stop
- Named as a 2023 Top Employer of the National Capital Region
Intent of the process
The purpose of this recruitment and selection process is to establish a pool of qualified or pre-qualified candidates to staff one (1) position on an indeterminate basis.
Who can apply
AREA OF SELECTION: Open to Employees of Parliamentary Protective Service.
The pool may also be used in the future to staff similar positions within the PPS and for other organizations.
Positions to be filled: 1
Information you must provide
Your résumé.: Canada Government Job
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the following (essential qualifications)
EDUCATION: Canada Government Job
A secondary school diploma OR a an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
EXPERIENCE: Canada Government Job
E1- Recent * and significant ** experience supplying service to clients in an expert workplace.
E2- Recent * and also significant ** experience making use of a computer system or computer applications (such as data sources and also data processing).
E3- Significant ** experience as a supervisor within the Parliamentary Protective Service (PPS).
Definitions: Canada Government Job
Recent methods within the last five (5) years.
** Significant is specified as the depth as well as breadth of experience typically connected with having actually executed a wide range of facility tasks associated with this task, which are obtained on a full time basis over a provided period of time.
If you have any one of the following, your application should additionally plainly describe exactly how you fulfill it (other qualifications). Canada Government Job
EDUCATION:. Canada Government Job
911 dispatcher and also emergency response diploma or any type of education in a relevant area.
You must be prepared to provide the initial or a qualified true copy of your educational qualifications.
Degree equivalency: Canada Government Job
AE1- Current * experience within the PPS Operational Assistance Centre.
AE2- Experience in telecommunication.
AE3- Experience as a 911 dispatcher.
AE4- Current * and also extensive ** experience as a supervisor within PPS.
DEFINITIONS: Canada Government Job
Recent methods within the last two (2) years.
** Comprehensive is specified as the deepness as well as breadth of experience typically connected with having executed a broad series of facility activities connected to this task, which are obtained on a full-time basis for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Capability as well as determination to work change work.
- Ability and also desire to indicate in law court.
- Capability as well as readiness to work with brief notice and also overtime to fulfill functional demands.
- Capability and also desire to be exposed to emotionally charged customers as well as incidents which might be distressing, fierce as well as disturbing.
- Capacity and also desire to operate in a constrained or restrictive work space, use a headset, as well as direct exposure to several computer displays, as well as noise disturbances for extended time periods.
- Capability and also desire to undergo screening in order to meet the medical profile standards established for the placement.
The following will be applied/ analyzed at a later day (important for the work).
Multilingual – Critical (CBB/CBB).
In order to help you determine if you must relate to a bilingual setting, an optional self-assessment of your written expression and reading understanding in your second official language is available for you to take before completing your application. Canada Government Job
Info on language demands.
Knowledge of the Parliamentary Protective Service
PPS CORE COMPETENCIES: Canada Government Job
Teamwork and Collaboration
Client Service Orientation
Attention to detail
Effective Interpersonal Skills
Conditions of work
All candidates must be eligible to get both a Site Accessibility Clearance and Improved Dependability Status. The process entails a background examination that includes: a commitment analysis, police confirmations, credit as well as economic verifications in addition to a security interview wherein questions might consist of (but not limited to), previous work, online tasks, economic scenario, alcohol and/or drug use. Canada Government Job
Your personal recommendations along with previous employers will likewise be contacted as part of the protection screening procedure. You should also consent to completing a personal history questionnaire, be fingerprinted and also photographed. Canada Government Job
The Public Solution of Canada is dedicated to developing a knowledgeable and varied labor force that shows the Canadians we offer. We promote work equity and encourage you to suggest if you come from one of the marked teams when you use.
Details on work equity
We additionally urge professionals of the Canadian Army to self-identify when applying to our job chances.
All interaction (testing, assessments, invitations, results) with applicants will be done by e-mail. Make certain that the e-mail address supplied is valid, always useful and also accepts messages from unidentified individuals.
To submit your online application, you will initially need to develop an account on the GC Jobs site. Once your account is created, go back to the job poster, as well as select the switch “Apply Online” listed below. Candidates who are not able to apply online has to get in touch with the person listed here before the closing day.
It is your obligation, as a candidate, to clearly show exactly how you meet each qualification (education, experience, and also possessions) by addressing the testing questions in the online application. You have to supply concrete certain instances to illustrate just how you fulfill each standard determined in the concerns. Canada Government Job
Your responses need to consist of where and exactly how you acquired the called for experience, along with the duration( s) in which you did the features of the setting( s). Prospects will not be solicited for insufficient or missing details.
Candidates are qualified to join the appointment procedure in the main language of their option. Applicants are asked to suggest their favored main language in their application.
Different analysis tools might be used to review candidates throughout the selection procedure.
Relying on the variety of applicants volume monitoring techniques MAY BE USED for the purpose of managing applications. Canada Government Job
Candidates must meet the essential certifications, consisting of the linguistic requirement to be designated to a placement. Canada Government Job
Relocation as well as traveling expenditures sustained during the recruitment and also selection procedure are the candidate’s obligation
Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Find more jobs:
- Resourceful job – Front Desk Representative – Part Time – Detroit – US-2023
- Retail store supervisor | LMIA Approved – Canada Jobs – 3 nos
- SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)- JOB IN CANADA FOR 2023
- Living and Working in Dubai 2023
- Chief Financial Officer-Leading Jobs in Saudi for 2023
- Transfer Pricing Manager – Jobs in Doha for 2023
- Highly Paid Jobs in Saudi |2023|
- Grocery Clerk in Canada|2023| Apply Online
- Job Opportunities in New York for Cashier|2023|