Cashier Wanted in Montreal
T&T Supermarket, Montréal, QC
Job type: Full-time, Part-time,
Shift & schedule: Evening shift, Weekends as needed, Holidays
Benefits: Paid time off
Job Description: Cashier Wanted in Montreal
Business Introduction: T&T Grocery store Inc. was founded in 1993 with 2 stores in BC. Since then, it has broadened rapidly and also is now Canada’s largest Oriental grocery store chain with 31 shops throughout the nation: 13 in BC, 7 in Alberta, 10 in Ontario, as well as 1 in Quebec. The Company’s continual growth is going to bring even more brand-new shops in the next couple of years. Cashier Wanted in Montreal
The Function: Reporting to the Cashier Department Head (or his/her delegates), the Cashier is liable to provide excellent service to our customers by building connection, meeting their requests as well as supplying quick and also precise checkout solution. Cashier Wanted in Montreal
- Develop excellent customer experience through supplying rapid and exact checkout solution, prevent feasible fraud (PLU # input, scan merchandise, purchase disparities, determine imitation/ fake cards).
- Supply customers with appropriate packing service (light items in addition to heavy products, separation of cold and hot, raw as well as prepared category).
- Greet customers by offering good customer support with smiles and friendly enthusiasm.
Timely handling of fresh and also frozen products; stop and also lessen scarcity.
- Record totals of transactions as well as calculate overall settlements gotten during a period accurately.
- Screen checkout terminals to ensure that they are clean and also are functioning appropriately; keep check out area tidiness.
- Perform any other obligations as assigned by the remarkable.
- Show work commitment, responsible, trustworthy
- An excellent team player, able to work together with and also assist various other coworkers
- Possess a favorable, proactive, self-motivated job attitude
- Good participation record, follow firm’s guidelines as well as guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and also Capacity Requirements
- Adaptable to operate in changes, including weekdays, weekend breaks, evening hours and also statutory vacations
- Able to stand for a long period of time as well as usage work related tools in a risk-free fashion
- Great communication skills, able to communicate in English and also Chinese (Cantonese &/ or Mandarin) a property
- Understanding of standard job safety, Canadian money and necessary maths
- Pertinent experience in managing money is liked
Security Statement Security continues to be T&T Grocery store’s top priority. We’ve developed health and wellness plans and also procedures to guarantee our Shops, Food Processing & Manufacturing Centre and Storage Facility & Distribution are as secure as possible. Cashier Wanted in Montreal. Cashier Wanted in Montreal
In-store personnel purchase discount
Paid annual leave, sick leave, marital relationship leave and grief leave
Subsidized team dishes
Life and AD&D Insurance Policy
Shift job is required
Weekday & weekend
About T&T Supermarket Community
T&T Supermarket donated $50,000 dollar gift to support and improve the lives of the 32 Chinese residents living on the 6th floor of the Glebe Centre. There is no other long-term care home in Ottawa that has an entire floor dedicated to serving frail, elderly Chinese men and women. What makes this unit so unique is that Staff speaks English and Mandarin or Cantonese and are able to converse easily with residents and their families.
A gift announcement ceremony and cheque presentation were held at the T&T Supermarket on Thursday, October 20th. Representing T&T, Calvin Liao spoke about his organization’s firm beliefs and the company’s value in public, social responsibility and how their vision and mission is aligned with the Glebe Centre’s values of providing excellent, compassionate, resident-centered care. Cashier Wanted in Montreal
Jimmy Wen spoke about the Ottawa T & T store and the significant role it plays in the local Chinese Community and how important it is to give back and support local community initiatives. Bruce Hill, Director of Charitable Giving at the Glebe Centre thanked T&T for their generosity and presented a certificate of appreciation to Calvin and Jimmy and assured them that the very generous T&T gift would be used to further enhance the care of the Chinese residents.
The funds raised at the recent Chinese Gala combined with the generous gift from T&T will provide the necessary funds to move the above projects forward. Cashier Wanted in Montreal
- Silver Sea Career Opportunities | Hospitality Position Worldwide
- Cleaning Job in Canada With Visa Sponsorship| Urgent BGIS Vacancy
- BGIS Career With Visa Sponsorship| Australia| Urgent Vacancy
- Urgent Hiring Warehouse Worker in USA| With Visa sponsorship 2023
- Canada Government Hiring Human Resources Manager| 1000+ Opportunities