Customer Information Representative,
Salary: $25.57–$31.95 an hour
Job type: Part-time
Shift & schedule: Afternoon shift, Day shift
1900 Yonge St Suite 400, Toronto, ON
Requisition ID: 8052
Number of Vacancies: 2
Department: Marketing and Customer Experience (20000003) – Customer Service (30000564)
Salary Information: $25.57 – $31.95
Union: ATU 113
Pay Scale Group: CS11
Employment Type: Regular Part Time
Weekly Hours: 28 Off Days: Varies Shift: Day/Afternoon
Posted On: August 3, 2023
Last Day to Apply: August 9, 2023
Reports to: Supervisor
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is North America’s third largest transit system and has been recognized as one of the top places to work in the GTA. Guided by a forward-thinking strategic plan, the TTC’s vision is to be a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
The TTC’s recruitment efforts are directly aligned to its mission of providing “a reliable, efficient, and integrated bus, streetcar and subway system that draws its high standards of customer care with the service from our Customer Information Representative, from our rich traditions of safety, service and courtesy.”
JOB INFORMATION: Customer Information Representative,
We are currently seeking two (2) Part Time Customer Information Representative, to work a 28-hour work week involving day/afternoon shifts and various off days
Customer Information Representative,
- Solution telephone queries from the public on all elements of TTC routes, timetables, fares, unique solutions, quit places, points of interest in Toronto, as well as regular questions associating with TTC plans.
- Customer Information Representative give very first call resolution, fill requests for TTC route schedules/literature, as well as reroute queries to suitable departments.
- Supply transportation info at outdoors events as needed, as well as perform relevant responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates behaviours that support variety, inclusion, and also a respectful work and solution atmosphere that is without discrimination as well as harassment.
- Helps to remove barriers as well as suit workers and consumers (within their location of obligation) in accordance with TTC’s dedications and commitments under the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and also Relevant Orders, the Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and TTC’s plans.
- Prospect will be needed to take part in the TTC Customer Support Ambassador Program.
ABILITIES, UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO EXPERIENCE
- Customer Information Representative should have great verbal communication skills consisting of a person, polite fashion as well as a clear voice to successfully handle the general public
- Exceptional knowledge of the City of Toronto as well as related TTC services.
- Efficiency making use of a personal computer.
- Client service experience, with tested exceptional client service skills.
- Post-secondary education, previous telephone call centre experience, and also expertise of a second language are properties.
- Have to have or rapidly acquire a detailed expertise of the Ontario Human Rights Code as well as Related Orders including disability holiday accommodation and availability needs referring to travelers as well as workers.
The TTC is committed to upholding the values of equity, diversity, anti-racism and addition in the shipment of its services and in its offices. The TTC is committed to promoting a diverse workforce that is representative of the areas it offers in any way levels of the organization, and also supports a comprehensive atmosphere where diverse worker as well as area viewpoints as well as experiences bring worth to the organization.
The TTC encourages applications from all candidates, including members of groups with historical and/or present barriers to equity, including but not limited to, Native, Black as well as racialized teams, people with impairments, females and also people from the LGBTQ(IA+) neighborhood. The TTC values and supports an inclusive and barrier-free employment and also choice procedure.
Holiday accommodations for applicants (Customer Information Representative) are offered upon demand throughout the employment and option process, including for those who recognize as having a special needs. Please get in touch with Ability Administration at (416) 393-4570. Any information obtained pertaining to a lodging will be dealt with confidentially.
The TTC’s plan forbids family members of current TTC workers from being employed, assigned, moved or promoted right into positions, where there is a dispute of passion as a result of a connection. Ought to you be picked for a meeting, you will be needed to divulge the name, partnership and position of any family member that is a current TTC staff member.
We give thanks to all applicants (Customer Information Representative) for their passion however advise only those picked for an interview will certainly be called.
If you find yourself fit for this job, Apply here
looking for more jobs?
- Warehouse Order Picker-Part-time jobs in Canada|2023| Apply Online
- Gulf job require today [Apply Online]
- Grocery Clerk in Canada|2023| Apply Online
- 25+ Urgent Vacancies in UAE Dubai