Website DASCH SUPPORT CENTRE
Our belief is that people with intellectual disabilities should have access and the supports needed to lead a happy and fulfilling life both at home and in the community.
Disability Support Program Manager in Winnipeg
Job Details: Disability Support Program Manager
Job Description: Disability Support Program Manager
About us: Disability Support Program Manager
DASCH is a charitable organization developed in 1974 devoted to checking out and fulfilling the domestic, day program, respite, and foster treatment demands of youth and grownups. All our programs are based in Winnipeg. Our domestic program contains over 50 homes, our day services program includes 2 day programs and our educational program called DASCHWorks sustains individuals in finding and preserving meaningful employment. People can take part in individualized social, academic, vocational, and entertainment services that supply discovering possibilities and greater independence. Learn more about our services
Position Summary: Disability Support Program Manager
The Program Manager is accountable for maintaining detailed high-quality program shipment as well as overseeing and assisting locations in their daily duties. This placement requires a very motivated individual experienced in program assistance, monitoring, and management. The Program Manager will have significant contact with family members, government, and professional services. A requirement of the role is participation in an on-call turning.
YOU MAY FIND THESE JOB INTERESTING
Job Hours: Disability Support Program Manager
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday
- Have to have the ability to flex job hours based on position requirements
- On-call turning with additional commission (average of $1,800 per year).
- Beginning Salary: $56,160 per year (pay range depending upon experience).
Additional Benefits: Disability Support Program Manager
- 4 weeks’ vacation.
- 6 individual unwell days.
- Registered Pension with 5% employer-matched payments after one year.
- Long-lasting special needs insurance coverage.
- Maternal and adult leave top-ups.
- Optional RRSP and TFSA strategies.
- Paid mileage.
- Extensive employer-paid training.
- Job development possibilities.
Employer-Paid Benefits for Employees and Family: Disability Support Program Manager
- Family members healthcare.
- Household dental care.
- Family members vision care.
- Life coverage.
- Worker and Family Aid Program.
Abilities & Credentials: Disability Support Program Manager
- College degree in an associated discipline and/or Certificate in Community and Impairment Support with a minimum of three years related management, management experience, and/or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- Full Manitoba Course 5 Chauffeur’s License with access to an automobile for employment.
- Showed leadership skills and capacity to operate in a team environment.
- Superb written and oral communication abilities are needed.
- Sound expertise in intellectual handicaps and experience working in the field.
Role & Responsibilities: Disability Support Program Manager
- Supply program assistance and direction to area managers and direct support employees in all areas of high-quality private treatment.
- Conduct and participate in meetings routinely.
- Consistently review and assess care plans such as activity strategies, food selections, and so on.
- Keep Program case data.
- Preserve reliable interaction with all stakeholders.
- Full location evaluations and audits regularly.
- Give on-call assistance as directed by your Manager and join an on-call rotation.
- Conduct efficiency administration activities, including efficiency surveillance, coaching, counseling, and the prep work of performance evaluations, each year and as called for.
- Make certain conformity to DASCH plans, licensing, and employment criteria.
- Supply management to develop a considerate working environment conducive to reliable functioning connections.
- Apply problem resolution abilities to successfully mediate work environment problem problems.
- Ensure safety compliance, risk-free working problems, risk-free procedures and methods, and adherence to them as set out in The Workplace Safety and Wellness Act.
Thank you for your interest in DASCH; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note that employment within DASCH is contingent on the receipt of satisfactory background checks, including a Criminal Record Check (CRC) with Vulnerable Sector Search, Adult Abuse Registry Check (AARC), and Child Abuse Registry Check (CARC) as well as employment reference checks. DASCH will accept existing CRC, AARC, and CARC if dated within 3 months of your application date. You may apply for your CRC online. Obtaining these documents is not a guarantee of employment.
About Dasch: Disability Support Program Manager
As a popular figure in the area of human solutions, we supply a diverse variety of person-tailored programs and initiatives that are welcoming and supportive. Via a mix of professional knowledge and a steady commitment to individuals we support, our team works tirelessly to develop possibilities for individual development, ability development, and significant social connections.
Our idea is that people with intellectual special needs ought to have gained access to the assistance required to lead a pleasing and satisfying life both in the house and in the neighborhood. With an alternative approach, DASCH aims to build a much more comprehensive society where every person can prosper and contribute.
Since its beginning in 1974, DASCH has actually continued to establish and offer innovative and progressive solutions and programs within the Winnipeg area. Our services consist of; 24-hour assistance services, community-based day solutions, reprieve solutions, and home share opportunities that are based on the demands of the kids, youth, and adults supported. People can join customized social, instructional, employment and entertainment opportunities that enhance learning and greater freedom.
DASCH Statements: Disability Support Program Manager
To provide purposeful property, professional, and recreation programs within the neighborhood to individuals with intellectual handicaps by meeting their individual, physical, emotional, social, and educational needs.
To construct and influence a community of inclusion where individuals with intellectual disabilities are valued and made possible to live to their full capacity.
In cooperation with controlling companies, DASCH makes every effort to incorporate ingenious and progressive strategies to service distribution while preserving its continuous dedication to quality care.
Our Commitment to Equity, Variety and Incorporation
We strongly believe that embracing each of our different and unique experiences, based upon our cultural and racial backgrounds, citizenship, creed, sex, gender identity and sex expression, sexual preference, age, marital and family members condition, capacity, and special needs, brings value and vibrancy to our office and our area.
We also identify that Winnipeg is a culturally diverse city and we need to reflect that variety throughout our organization. We are committed to this goal.
Values: Disability Support Program Manager
Objectives: Disability Support Program Manager
- Offer individualized community-based programs and solutions to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Team up with leaders in the human solutions area to incorporate progressive and cutting-edge approaches to the person-centered support experience.
- Bring in devoted and competent personnel who treat people with dignity and regard in the course of their day-to-day communications.
- Pursue our vision and objective in an ingenious, effective, and fiscally accountable manner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com