Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
Automotive Detailer – Car Washer – Pikeville
Enterprise Mobility is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Automotive Detailer. This position pays $13.50 / hour and is located at 4000 N Mayo Trl Pikeville, KY 41501. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule available is:
- Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: OFF
- Sunday: OFF
Enterprise Mobility operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Cars And Truck Rental, and Alamo cars and truck rental brand names and has actually frequently been named one of the top places to work. Business Wheelchair is the biggest and fastest expanding privately had vehicle rental and renting business in The United States and Canada and we are working with now! We are working in the direction of our shared vision to be the world’s finest and most trusted wheelchair business. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
We are dedicated to maintaining the greatest criteria of sanitation in the sector, and as an Automobile Detailer and Washing machine you will certainly go to the center of our Total Clean Promise, exceeding and beyond our already strenuous cleansing procedures, to shield the health and safety of all. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
From trucks to vans to autos of all dimensions, the Automotive Detailer is in charge of cleansing, sanitizing, checking, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Promise to guarantee that all automobiles rented from the branch are secure and clean. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
We are employing now for instant openings.
- Clean and sterilize lorry interior per Total Tidy Pledge requirements
- Vacuum cleaner and prepare vehicle interior per Full Tidy Pledge standards
- Clean, tidy and dry the vehicle’s exterior – this may consist of cars and trucks of different sizes, along with vans and trucks.
- Examine gas level and warning lights: inspect windscreen for damages; manufacturing facility reset/restore vehicle readying to clear previous customer information; look for customer things and place anything of value in Lost & Found; confirm that registration is present, current and matches the permit plate.
- Inspect fluid levels and add as required; check tire problem, pressure and walk depth; inspect vehicle outside for damage
- Gas and phase automobile
- Inspect automobile for any safety issues; report any kind of caution lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damages; draw car out of the prep handling as needed
- Keeps a clean and orderly work area and report any risky or dangerous conditions
- Responsible for using appropriate personal security equipment (PPE) and guaranteeing cleaning, describing,
- washing and sanitization products are readily available
- Assists consumers when required. May transport consumers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain general website look including basic cleaning of exterior and interior of branch locations
- Site look duties to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floorings, trash, shower rooms, vacuuming, sweeping the whole lot and any other assorted jobs associated with the daily tidiness of the branch place
- Look for to enhance job efficiency through self-assessment, ability growth, training and goal setting
- Keep a normal and trusted degree of attendance and punctuality
- Execute various occupational duties as designated
- Level Playing Field Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Who We Are
Welcome. It’s wonderful that you’re thinking about joining us. However first, you should find out a little concerning who we are and what we stand for. Enterprise mobility is a family-owned, first-rate profile of brands. We run a global network that covers virtually 100 nations, virtually 80,000 specialized employee, and almost 1.7 million vehicles taking customers any place they require to go. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
By any means you wish to think of it, we lead the transportation service industry. How did we get below? The reality is, we owe our success to every and every one of our individuals. That’s why we empower every person on our team with chances for growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising dedication to clients, has actually made Business mobility a real success tale and a genuinely unique location to work. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
- To be the most effective transportation company in the world.
- To exceed our clients’ assumptions for service, high quality and worth.
- To provide our staff members with a wonderful area to function.
- To offer our areas as a fully commited company person.
Our company. We’ve got a massive network.
It all started with Jack Taylor and seven cars. Now, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo and National have teams of talented people in countries around the world. That means, no matter where you live, there’s probably a great opportunity with us right down the road. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
Where We’ve Been
Enterprise Mobility began as a glimmer in the eye of an entrepreneur. Through the hard work and dedication of Jack Taylor and future leaders of the company, we turned a fleet of seven cars into the world’s largest rental car company. We’re proud of where we’ve been, and excited about where we’re going next. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
We have decades of success. And we’re just getting started. Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
Urgent Car Washer Vacancy in USA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org