Property Services Coordinator in Canada
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Who We Are: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
BGIS is a leading carrier of personalized facility administration and also realty services. With our consolidated group of over 6, 500 around the world, we relentlessly focus on allowing technology via the solutions we provide, while actively searching for brand-new opportunities that will certainly make it possible for advancement for our clients’ businesses. Around the world, we take care of over 320 million square feet of customer profiles across 30,000+ locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia. Property Services Coordinator in Canada
Additional information is offered at ; Property Services Coordinator in Canada
The Property Services Coordinator is in charge of supervising and also working with the efficient shipment of a range of services related to the recurring operation of the structure( s). Supplies administrative support to the Operations team in a variety of locations including Work Order Monitoring, Health And Wellness, Security & Environmental, Contract Management, Invoice Handling as well as Supplier Monitoring.
Main factor of contact with various provider and shares responsibility for the prompt resolution of all customer demands concerning home solutions. Property Services Coordinator in Canada
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Procedures: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
- Processes solution demands obtained by telephone, e-mail and personal brows through and also preserves a data source of such requests to meet coverage and also evaluation demands.
- Makes certain contractual services are issued against corresponding PO (purchase order) and as needed solutions issued to WO (job order).
- Prepares and publishes tenders as needed as well as ensures all job orders are scheduled as well as completed on time.
- Finishes types as required for different departments– such as RFQs, developing advisories, AHJ (Intelex), diesel fuel-call up, etc § Develops ranges of job and requests quotes from provider where needed.
- Posts all applicable documentation to work orders for reporting and bookkeeping functions.
- Coordinates with service providers and also building service technicians to guarantee appropriate job order as well as purchase processes are adhered to.
- Reviews regular monthly Preventive Upkeep job orders. Makes sure PM’s are sent off suitably as well as are set up and also finished prior to month end.
- Carries out and keeps an eye on service contracts including cleansing as well as assesses vendor/contractor efficiency.
- Prepares monthly summaries of expenditures with supporting details and also settles errors or inconsistencies in expenditures from the basic ledger.
- Schedules, collaborates & finishes cleansing inspections to assure best-in-class image is supported in all times; reports as well as follows up on shortages with cleansing professional (travel may be called for).
Health and wellness: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
- In charge of the safety of all employees and specialists by making sure all health and wellness plans as well as treatments are being complied with and also job authorizations are in place for all work being conducted.
- In case of mishap educates promptly according to Company procedure. Prepare event coverage.
- Makes certain compliance to all BGIS and also Customers’ and also Legislated HSE and also Safety Code Conformity and also guarantees PPE is being used as suitable.
- Adds to a solid, healthy and balanced as well as safe workplace by promoting a favorable H&S culture. Goes to safety meetings.
- Finishes all corporate safety and security training.
- Sends, obtains, examines, and tracks H&S documents.
- Handles time & area of structure activities to make sure no contrasting safety and security dangers.
- Validates customer safety and security requirements as well as makes sure company are compliant prior to entering customer space.
Communication/Customer Solutions: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
- Prepares and connects the PO’s to managers and also providers; receives PO’s to accept settlement for job completed at the proper price.
- Establishes and preserves working connections with Clients as well as service providers.
- Functions with the Client/Tenant Organizations to make sure continued communication from BMP process to operational/project tasks and concerns. Addresses all worries and also ensures an incorporated strategy with all celebrations.
Solution Dealings/ Financial Monitoring: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
- Reviews demand job orders to establish if billable or non-billable.
- Reviews as well as checks out trouble invoices and also record searchings for to Monitoring in a prompt way; follows up with service providers to guarantee accuracy of invoicing as well as makes sure appropriate billing procedures are followed.
- Prepares accurate information as well as various records for Financing as well as Monitoring as requested.
- Evaluations daily, weekly, monthly economic records to ensure accuracy of coverage.
UNDERSTANDING & ABILITIES
- Secondary School Diploma with as much as 1 year of relevant experience in workplace management/ service coordination.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Solid customer-oriented abilities.
- Good interaction abilities (verbal/written).
- Ability to function collaboratively within a group atmosphere.
- Capacity to service countless concurrent jobs as well as client requests.
- Knowledge of tendering processes as asset.
- Great computer system skills, Microsoft Workplace & Oracle Cloud an asset.
- Expertise of monetary management software application a possession.
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation: Property Services Coordinator in Canada
1. Project Management:
Doesn’t lead projects.
Communication involves some clarifications or addressing the service requests, providing instructions, training, explaining the approach.
Working knowledge in a specialized area.
4. Trouble Fixing and Innovation:
Job requires comprehending the nature of the difficulty, evaluating the information and resolving it by choosing one of the most appropriate strategy. In some cases the strategy requires to be figured out extremely quickly, and also solutions may need understanding of 1-3 software applications.
BGIS is a level playing field employer and we welcome you to request a position with us! If you need lodging during the recruitment procedure, please contact us at askHR. Upon ask for holiday accommodation, we will talk to the candidate concerned and also provide, or arrange for the arrangement of, an appropriate lodging in a manner that considers the candidate’s accessibility requirements due to handicap. Property Services Coordinator in Canada
At BGIS we believe that diversity and also inclusion is a crucial service motorist, such that we never forget its importance as it is woven right into the fabric of our organization. We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free employment procedure by supplying equivalent job opportunity with recruiting and retention of people of all histories. We identify that advertising diversity is an essential component of our proceeding search for business success!
More Jobs here
- Warehouse Worker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship| 10+ Urgent Demand
- Cleaning Jobs With Visa Sponsorship| Urgent Canada Demand