Discover a world of opportunities
Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities
Emirates – Dubai
A character that beams, the capacity to adapt to any circumstance and make people feel secure. These are a few of the high qualities we’re trying to find in our cabin crew.
As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for assistance and instructions when they fly with us, so you require to be pleasant, watchful and able to supply the ideal support. Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities|
Being a member of the cabin team is a lot greater than a service duty– safety is our highest priority. You’ll require to lead confidently and take control when it concerns taking care of aircraft solutions, safety, and safety treatments. This originates from the first-rate discovering experience our crew get at our modern center in Dubai. Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
Right here are a few other things we seek in our cabin crew:
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the all-natural capacity to supply excellent service in a group atmosphere, taking care of people from several societies
- Your minimal certification is high school graduate (Quality 12).
- You need to be fluent in written and talked English (ability to talk an additional language is an advantage).
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can get to 212 cm while depending on tiptoes, to allow you to get to emergency devices on all aircraft types.
- No noticeable tattoos while you remain in Emirates cabin staff uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics).
- As Emirates cabin staff, you’ll be based in Dubai and will require to meet the UAE’s work visa needs.
- Aside from the requirements of the function, you ought to be determined to constantly do to the greatest requirements, concentrate on being solution oriented, and be able to. manage a requiring work timetable. You must have the capability to deliver a genuine experience to our consumers.
- You’ll be culturally conscious and reflect the Emirates personality expert, empathetic, modern, visionary and cosmopolitan.
Before clicking the Apply button, please maintain the complying with files all set to send with your application:.
- Recent CV in English.
- Current picture.
Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Intermediate/A-Level
Experience: 1 Year
Job Type: Hospitality
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies. Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities
Why work with Emirates Group
When you join the Emirates Group, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and quickly develop alongside a team of professionals with diverse skills, expertise and knowledge from all over the world. As you grow your career with us, you also enjoy a comprehensive pay and benefits package with lots of opportunities for you to explore the world. Emirates Careers Cabin Crew Opportunities
You may like other jobs:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com