Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada|2023|
Company: LandSea Camp Services, Canada
Salary: $17–$19 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada , This position is open for candidates wishing to apply for 3rd Cook/Kitchen General Helper (NOC 65201) position through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (Francophone Mobility Program) only. If you are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, please apply to the Remote 3rd Cook/General Helper, Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada, currently posted on our website.
3rd Cook/Kitchen Helper,
This team does some or every one of the complying with tasks:
3rd Cooks: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada
- Clean, peel off, slice as well as trim foods items making use of handbook and electric appliances.
- Use deep fryer, grill, stove, dispensers as well as other tools to prepare convenience food things such as sandwiches, burgers, french fries, salads, gelato recipes, milkshakes as well as other drinks.
- Portion, assemble, as well as wrap food or area it straight on plates for service to customers, and also bundle take-out food.
- Use devices to prepare hot drinks such as coffee and tea specialties.
Offer customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Stock fridges as well as buffet as well as maintain records of the amounts of food utilized.
- Wash as well as peel veggies as well as fruit
- Clean worktables, cupboards and home appliances
- Get rid of garbage and tidy kitchen area rubbish containers.
- Unpack and also store supplies in fridges, cabinets and other storage space areas.
- Move as well as mop floors and also execute various other tasks to aid cook as well as kitchen staff.
Kitchen General helpers: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada|2023|
- Clear and also clean tables and trays in eating establishments
- Bring tidy recipes, dinnerware as well as other products to offering locations and also set tables.
- Replenish spices and various other products at tables and in offering locations.
- Get rid of dishes prior to and also after training courses.
- Execute various other obligations such as scuffing and also piling recipes,
- bring linen to and from washing area and running errands.
- Laundry meals, glasses, tableware, pots and also pans using dishwashing machine or by hand.
- Area meals in storage location
- Scour pots and pans and also might cleanse and polish silverware.
Employment Requirements: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada
- Some completion of senior high school is generally called for.
- At work training provided
- STCW (Criteria of Training, Qualification as well as Watchkeeping) Qualification an asset
- Need to be able to read, write and also speak English.
- Need to have proof of minimal CLB Level 7 French Language Effectiveness
- Should have legitimate key with minimum of 2 years prior to expiration date.
- Have to have the ability to abide by qualification needs to make an application for a work permit including yet not limited to the following:
- Have the ability to offer evidence that you will leave Canada when your work license expires.
- show that you have sufficient money to care for on your own and also your relative during your remain in Canada and to return house.
- obey the regulation as well as have no document of criminal task (you may be asked to provide an authorities clearance certification).
- Not be a risk to Canada’s safety and security.
- be in good health and also have a medical examination.
- Must be able to meet the physical and mental demands of the work.
- Have to have the ability to finish mandatory pre-employment alcohol and drug clearance.
About LandSea Camp Services :Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada
LandSea Camp Services provides accommodation and catering solutions for workforces in remote locations throughout British Columbia. We believe in and strive towards “Creating good places for people to live. Anywhere.”
Life at Camp: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada|2023|
Our camps are located in remote locations and personnel live on-site (meals and accommodation consisted of) on scheduled shifts as well as leave camp on scheduled breaks.
A normal change routine (varies from camp to camp) is 20 days on schedule at camp and 10 day of rests routine away from camp. Camp personnel work lengthy hours and multiple days in a row. A common day is in between 10-12 hrs (day or nightshift) and overtime rates apply.
Many LandSea camps offer specific team holiday accommodation, an ensuite or shared washroom, full meals, wi-fi and some have health/gym facilities for team.
We give partial attires and also aid with the travel/reservations as required to and from camp locations. Health as well as Wellness advantages are used after three months. Health and wellness and a Respectful Workplace are important for everybody collaborating at LandSea.
Pre-Employment Requirements: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada|2023|
We acknowledge several new workers might not have previous camp experience, and also camp life isn’t for every person. We prioritize employing for the best mindset and train for skill.
All LandSea camps are medicine and alcohol-free work environments, and also some call for pre-employment drug and alcohol testing. All new staff are needed to finish pre-employment onboarding orientations.
What we provide: Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada
– Affordable salaries and also wages.
– A positive work environment that identifies committed team players.
– Proceeded professional advancement in all degrees.
– An inclusive workplace that sustains Native and regional areas.
– An office committed to the health and wellness of its employees as well as the atmosphere.
If you find yourself fit to work in Canada, Apply Online
Best Jobs for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada|2023|
Find more jobs here;
- SALES ASSOCIATE- Dollar General|2023 Canada Jobs|
- Home Support Workers in Canada – LMIA 2023
- Cleaning jobs in canada with visa sponsorship 2023
- Compass Group – Food Packer/ Food Service Worker| Urgent hiring -Canada – 20+ vacancy
- SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)- JOB IN CANADA FOR 2023